Lady T Pamper Time
After a busy 8 months of running a business, Lady T had her own pamper hour with Connie Shaggy Chic
I believe in supporting the people in business that deserve to be supported, they generate a great energy and truly want to do the best for their customers and their business and have their heart and mind in the right place. It was really good to finally meet Connie and good luck in her business.
Our lives are busy and our Dogs see us come and go in the house, hear our conversations that take place, emotions from a good day a bad day us humans have. Our pet will pick up on this and hold the energy that we create around them.
Thinking of my own emotions that have happened with Lady T, she would have picked up my stress and upset of being made redundant and my energy on creating a new business. Yet again Lady T with her calmness helped me to look at ways I can help home boarders settle in on their holiday.
I enjoy Reiki and lucky to have been introduced to the amazing Amanda who had helped me. I want animals to feel as good as I do after receiving Reiki https://www.facebook.com/Amand...
Jo Hanby https://www.therapy-directory....is an animal Reiki Teacher and I am currently at Level 1 and practising on my case studies, thank you to Jo for great training and I look forward to Level 2
Benefits of animal reiki
- Alleviating anxiety, stress, nervousness and producing a state of calm
- Increasing energy levels and overall well-being
- Supplementing medical treatments
- Helping to heal after surgery, injury or trauma
- Relieving aches, pains, strains and allergies
- Addressing issues with the coat, skin or feathers
- Getting pets through depression or bereavement
- Owners benefit from knowing they are passing along loving kindness and healing, all of which strengthens the bond between you and your pet